- Verification of Scale Calibration
- Stamping & Certification Fee
- All Trade approved scales must be Certified and stamped before use in retail outlets
suitable for ACCOM Trade approved scales
- To be ordered with scales
- Government set pricing
- Please talk to Vic Cater to order your verification of scale calibration when
- FX Price Computing Scales
- Trade approved capacities for any application.
- Wide choice of display options.
- Choice of AC adapter, alkaline batteries
- Optional rechargeable module that may be charged in or out of scale.
- Stylish, compact, tough.
- Digital load cell provides a high-resolution scale, while still achieving a very fast and
- Add key.
- Cumulative Tare.
- Range of options available, including backlight, customer tower, and produce/ fish
- IX100/IX202 Retail Printing Scales
- Choice of models to suit most counters
- Flexible pre-pack,label & receipt printing from one scale
- Easy to access, fast loading printer with take-up spool for label backing paper
- Alpha-numeric display shows product description & enables easy programming
- Connections for cash drawer & scanner supplied as standard
- Up to nine scales can be connected together into a network
- GM Series Label Printing Scales
- Choice of style - Four attractive designs, with a choice of integral or tower displays.
- Powerful memory - standard memory holds details for up to 1400 PLU's. Extended
memory holds up to 5000 PLU's.
- Simple operation - "plug 'n play" set, on-screen prompts and internal diagnostics
- Back office control - State-of-the-art software allows the GM series to be controlled
and maintained from a remote PC.
- M Series Label Printing Scales
- A variety of stylish designs are available
- Innovative printer options - two printer options are available: a cassette loading model
that prints both label and receipt,
- Features a 120mm paper roll option to halve roll change frequency
- Features a clamshell model that offers fast "drop and load" roll change.
- Capacities to suit your market - from 6kg x 1g to 300kg x 100g.
- MP Series Label Printing Touchscreen Scales
- PC-based System Scales
- MP100 with integral customer display
- MP101 without customer display
- MP200 with customer tower display
- MP300 self-service scale
- MP600 print unit
- MP651 print unit with external weigh pan
- Optional SVGA display